Crane PS-2 Softspeaker Pillow Speaker
The first of its kind, the SoftSpeaker Pillow Speaker is the perfect combination of comfort, privacy and quality. Plug it into the earphone jack of any radio, put the speaker on your pillow, and listen in. The speaker is padded in soft foam, with a cover so teddy-bear soft, that you can rest your ear right on it. That means you can set the volume low and still enjoy the highest music and voice fidelity ever available in a pillow speaker. The quality construction of the speaker, and the fine craftsmanship of the soft, removable cover ensure that you’ll enjoy reliable, crystal clear sound.
- Size: 1.9" Dia.
- Weight :1.6 oz
- Frequency Response :20 Hz To 20,000 Hz
- Speaker Type:Neodymium-Ferrous-Boron (Rare Earth Magnet)
- Speaker Cover : Super Plush and Washable
- Headphone Jack: 1/8" Stereo Tip
- High Flex Cord: 6.5' Long w/ Restraint to Prevent Wire Damage
- What is the impedance of the PS2?
- Do C. Cranes pillow speakers work with portable CD players?
Yes, the pillow speakers will work with portable CD players as long as they have a 1/8" headphone jack. You may need a stereo by mono adapter (some headphone jacks are configured a little differently), but most devices don't need this.
- Will the pillow speakers work with a thick pillow?
We recommend our SoftSpeaker Pillow Speaker because it has the best fidelity. If it doesnt work well under your pillow, it will also work right on top of your pillow. We made the cover soft enough to be comfortable even when you rest your ear right on it. We haven't had any complaints about any of our pillow speakers disturbing other people whether above or below the pillow.
- Can the Pillow Speaker be opened to reattach loose connections?
No the Soft pillow speaker is in a sealed compartment.
- Can I wash the pillow speaker's cover?
Yes. Simply remove the speaker from the cover and wash.